Add Named Range to Excel using C# -


I am creating excel sheet which is named after the class created using code.

  ExcelRange namedRange = Sheet1 Seals [2, Startcollum + i, Region Andrra, Start column + I]; Package. Workbook Name. Add ("Named Range", Named Range); namedRange.Dispose ();   

After saving the axle file, I am trying to open the file. At that time it gives me an error like

    

Is there a clue to this problem

I To find the reason I am using this designated category by adding this code more dynamically to a loop. There are some names with spaces in some time & amp; Character for the category name. The same problem is when it is opening the sheet, all named categories will be abandoned which are invalid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -