mysql - How to update one table from another table? -


I want to update the rows from one table to another, both of which are the same structure and I use this query

  as SAT ST.tag_uid = apprv.tag_uid, st.stk_id = apprv.stk_id as UPDATE bh_master_ritesh_stock; bh_stock_approval ashr approv WHERE st.stock_id = apprv.stock_id   

but it gives me this error,

  is an error in your SQL syntax; Where is my fault, check the manual that uses line 3 on 'Asperv WHERE st.stock_id = apprv.stock_id' near 'FRRO BH_stock_provals near the correct syntax for your MySQL server version. Or am I using the wrong query? Try this code:   

Because UPDATE cant Use section to

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -