reporting services - Databar in SSRS throws exception While integrating With ASP.net -


I am creating reports using SSRs that show statistics This works fine with the RDL file when I am integrating it into ASP.NET, then shows the following error.

The maximum expression for the chart is 'DataBar 1' in which there is a consolidated task (or running valve or relative function), which is another integrated task (or running value). Overall functions can not be nested inside other total tasks.

Any ideas to solve this error.

I had this problem I know that this question was asked some time ago, but I have to solve Before the help was discovered, so I hope it can help someone else.

In my case this is due to the database SUMs are set to determine the values ​​of the bar, and the horizontal axis is being set to the maximum auto. I think whatever was happening in that situation The maximum renewable maximum is effectively maximized (SM), which is not allowed, which is not allowed.

I used to change my query around and change the value of one percent (still Use of SUM This is not exactly ideal for the maximum coding up to 0.5, and in other ways it is necessary to see whether you can pull the value from SQL in any way. < / html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -