How to get text out of TextView or ListView Android? -


I have a ListView This list loads this text / data from a URL / HTML code on a webpage I use:

 for  (int i = 0; i <5; j ++) {// search and load text in the list.}   

But sometimes the webpage has 5 "textfields" but maybe a new post has been 8.

So, I do not want to use 5 in the loop now. Want to loop which is loading and as long as Area does not have a specific line in the html code of the webpage.

For example:

  if (maxload! = "& Lt; p & gt; end of textfield & lt; / p & gt;") {// The search and load text in the list, // unless there is a text between the text "found". Sometimes it has to be stopped after 3 textfields. But the second time it has to be stopped after 16 textfield.  

I hope I was quite clear.

Thanks,

PS All my codes are currently working. When I use the loop system, the textfield manually counts in HTML. Keep that value for the loop, then the code loads all the text fields .. but I want it to be automatically.

Use brakes; You can begin to loop for a loop with a large number like 5000.

 for  (int i = 0; i <5000; j ++) {// search and load text in the list. String ItemText = ....... if (item-test.quilues ("Blabella") break; }   

It may however be more elegant ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -