ssl - What could be the reason for ciphertext sanity check failed? -


I have an SSL connection with Java. It works well for almost every customer, but some of them I get javax.crypto.BadPaddingException for: ciphertext sanity check failed.

After finishing it together with hand and sending and receiving application data in a previous request, it is happening. Then when I want to open a request from the client, I get an exception and a serious error:

  40: Ciphertext sanity check failed  

Usage The cipher made is TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA.

The clients that have failed are Mac Book and Windows 8 Wi-Fi Clients.

I'm running Java version "1.7.0_25" Java (TM) SE runtime environment (build 1.7.0_25-B15) SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (x86_64).

Tell me if you need more information.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -