giraph - Which version of CDH using Cloudera Manager automatically Installs JDK1.7? -


I am using Claudera manager with CDH 4.2.2 for my 3+ cluster. Upon installing the installation with Cloudera Manager, it automatically installs and installs JDK1.6. I want to use JDK1.7 with CDH for my convinience. Is it possible or is there any version of CDH, which automatically downloads and installs the Hydop in the cluster and successfully handpop to JDK 1.7 Runs along?

If yes, then I can know which version of CDH is and where do I download it?

I want to work with JDK 1.7 instead of 1.6 because I have to set up Apache girder on CPD, but it seems that the ground is OK with JDK1.6 and needs JDK1.7 .

JDK 1.7 is supported for all CDH 4.4 and Cloudera Manager 4.7 CDH application in form

As it is being said, a version of Cloudera Manager 4.x installs JDK 1.7 during installation (the latest version is 4.8.2). The only version of Claudera manager which installs JDK 1.7 5.0.0 automatically. To summarize: If you want an automated installation of JDK 1.7 through Clodaria Manager, then you have to upgrade to CDH5 and CM 5.0. Alternatively, you can upgrade to CDH4.4, and then manually install JDK 1.7.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -