iOS - How to silent/ringing iPhone within App -


Currently I'm working on a task where I have to mute the iPhone inside the app. I found ! But developers say that Apple refuses to use this library in your app and they reject your app. So how was it developed? And if possible, how can someone guide me?

When you review those applications If you look at, you should recognize bad ratings. Some users say that the application does not work. I had a similar problem and asked God in Appletaktok that it is impossible and as you said your app will be rejected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -