ios7 - Automatic phone dialing application for iPhone -


I am trying to develop an application that dials phone numbers from the iPhone at regular intervals without user contact Can do. The problem occurs when the phone dialer app comes in the foreground, then my app goes into the background.

I tried to use the web view to call the phone number but this number indicates the user before calling the number.

Or, what is the way to dial a number from a webview without prompting the user? Or there is no other job to bring my application to the foreground after the call is over.

My app is going to the app store, so there is no private API problem.

EDIT: I tried to use Telepropton: // But I do not need any user interaction. I can not even break the prison As IOS7 you can not make phone calls from regular iOS apps This means that I want to call CTCallDial to dial the phone code without the user's permission.

Background / Foreground Your app will run on the background and you can not do anything about it if you want to run your app in the background without suspending it. You need to add the audio background mode and the loop silent audio file. If you do not need UI, then you can perform your tasks in the background. If you need a UI then there is a workaround - after the local call, after the phone ends, allow the user to issue their app. You can also try to open the phone dialer UI from the background. I did not try to do this but it could be possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -