is there any concept like FrameLayout (Android) in java Swing? -


I'm new to the Java swing framework and for many years I've been working with Android . So, naturally I am related to the layout of Android with the swing layout of Java

I need something like FrameLayout in Android.

FrameLayout works as Android;

FrameLayout is designed to block an area on the screen to display an item. You & gt; Multiple children can be added to a frame layout, but all children are & gt; At the top left of the screen the children are drawn in a heap, with the most recently added child. The size of the frame is the size of its largest child (plus padding), which is visible or not (if parent permit of Frameleout).

Is there a layout or an implementation that works the same way?

I need to implement the following UI; There is a container , which is JetBirdPane . I have applied this partially, I am unable to apply the deep bar behind the tab.

</ p> </ div> <p> <div class =

I think enter the image details here">

You can use frameless jdesktoppane instant, you can

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -