How do you delete a block of text that appears multiple times with vim -


Whenever veem is used then there will be a block of code that appears several times in a file I want to get away from

Do the following: Enter image details here

I block I can now avoid all the markup using the option of code in the highlighted question, but it will be crazy. Is this an effective way to remove the block of code in Vim? (I know that I was drying properly, I probably do not have to start with this problem, but I do not always edit my code)

Use the tag text object for this case:

  dat   

one tag To delete all events that you can use : global and : general together with an example example:

 : g / Pat / normal dat   

See more:

 < Code>: h at: h text-science: h: g: h: ideal    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -