angularjs - AngulaJs-facebook-sdk works only when refresh the page -


I tried to integrate facebook share and added buttons like a button to a single page. They have mentioned that by putting those code inside body tags, it will work fine and when I manually refresh the page then it works fine so I searched a bit and tried Angel's-Facebook-SDK. But the problem is still the same, it only works when the page is manually refreshed.

Here is the code part that I used in the config section.

 . Config (Facebook Conferencing Provider) {facebookConfigProvider.setAppId (285290671625269); Facebook Config PROVIDER .Set language ('N-US'); Facebook Config PROVIDER.SetDabub (true); Facebook Config Providers. Autoin (True); Facebook Config PROVIDER. Set option ({status: true});})   

And here is the html page I used on the page.

  & lt; Afb: like href = "http: //www.linkedin.com/in/pranjutgogoi" layout = "button_count" action = "like" show-faces = "true" share = "false" on-edge-created = "onEgeCreated (Url); "On-edge-removed =" onEdgeRemoved (URL); " & Gt; & Lt; / Afb: like & gt;   

If possible, please tell what the problem is, and how do I solve it?

I had the same problem, and the fixer working for me was just adding:

  scope. $ Watch ('href', function () {facebookService.ready Since Faby (function () {FB.XFBML.parse ();})}}   

From Facebook directives One ('share', in my case), XBML.parse () should pars all Facebook elements into the scope, I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -