textmining, Export clusters in Rapidminer -


I'm working with about 300 articles (txt-files), and my cluster-analysis has been successful yet

Now I want to save / export these 5 clusters separately, so that I can do further analysis on each cluster.

How is this possible?

I appreciate any answers!

/ lk

You can export the results of the clustering operation in Excel and Check out the results using it.

Alternatively, you can use the filter example operator with an appropriate filter to create an example set for specific values ​​of the cluster attribute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -