upgrade - Upgrading Cassandra -


My Cassandra version is 1.2.4 and I try to upgrade it to I'm 2.0.5 and I know that in the first part I have to upgrade it to 1.0.14 and then upgrade it to 2.0.5 Try

When I try to run nodetool -h localhost remondode host id then gives me this:

"main "Exception in java.lang thread. Unsupported operation exception: can not delete itself on org.apache.cassandra.service.StorageService.removeNode (StorageService.java3199) .....

Before trying that command I tried Nodetool upgradesstables

What's the problem? And how can I solve it?


OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Update

  1. Download the version 1.2.13 and the cassandra of 2.0.5 from the official site. Open Cassandra.yaml in both versions Cassandra Download
  2. Turn off the recording unit (the reading task will continue): Nodetul Dellies
  3. Stop the old Cassandra.
  4. Copy the data from current (old) Cassandra to a new version 1.2.13. Run it (1.2.13).
  5. Cassandra 1.2.13 update for the command table format: nodetool upgradesstables-a.
  6. Copy Cassandra 2.0.5 data from Cassandra 1.2.13.

    OK points

    1. Cassandra.yaml in the default virtual host - vnodes (records are included in "num_tokens: 256") in 2.0.5 In).
    2. In the 2.0.5 record, the "index_interval: 128" is functional out of the cassandra.yaml file for table-level properties.
    3. Some settings are absent from previous versions of Cassandra.yaml in 2.0.5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -