Integration of AGI and its Working in Asterisk -


I am a very newbie in the term of estisci telephony and how I am trying to learn how to professionally deliver it Asterisks can be used by customers. When it is searching on Google, it has come to know that Asterisk Gateway Interface is the way we can follow and write the dialplan and make necessary changes. Can move forward Apart from this I came to know that Ajive Toolkit ATK) is a Java based tool by which I can move forward. I have downloaded the ATK Toolkit but I do not know how to install it and use it from the Esteritic server.

So my question is to set up ATK and use it with an asterisk?

Also what else can I do using the AGI .

Please help me in advance thanks.

I can recommend you reading the book "The Future of Telefony Future" of Orlie.

Before using the AGI, you have understood how dialplanes and commands etc. work.

/ html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -