ios - Why FeathersUI Label cuts letters -


I develops an app for the app with Air, Starling and Feather UI.

I TextBlockTextRenderer (Flash.text.engine.TextBlock) with the label.

I had to face the following problem:

In short: some of the letters are being deducted. (This problem affects languages ​​that have high glyphs like Norway, German, Arabic etc. ...)

I had already asked a question about the possible fix for this issue: but Recommended ideas are only good for a few cases. They do not solve the whole problem.

What do I still know:

  1. Baseline zero properties do not work for me View details here:

  2. The setting works baselinefonts description, but can not be used as a proper compliance - you must manually measure baselinefontussize all the time. See details here:

Any idea how to fix this problem?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -