spring-boot and AspectJ based LTW without Java agent -


I have a hard time working on my end, what I want to achieve is my spring-boot project I'm going to knit all Java classes with Espetsage when I just run Java Java Player App Gezer (using Tomcat 8 embedded) without Java Java parameter.

Is this usually possible?

itemprop = "text">

this is possible Maybe, but you probably need a custom main () method that created an LTW Classloader and used to launch your app. The default classloader will not be LTW-enabled in java -jar For any reason you do not want to use an agent (because you explicitly control the launcher)?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -