c# - How to include currency sign(₹) in crystal reports formula -


Using Crystal Report 2008 to report purpose in my project, in which I want to display Indian currency sign (Â ?? ¹). And I also said that I did not find any solution. Suggest some solutions to add currency symbol to crystal report formula.

These steps are for the version of Crystal Reports in VS 2012, but I suspect that they If you take too much, you'll probably find it in one or more space.

  1. Right-click on the field and select "Format Object".
  2. Select the "Number" tab in the popup window, if it is not already selected.
  3. Press the "Customize" button.
  4. Select the "Currency Symbol" tab.
  5. Find the "Currency Symbol" text box.

    Enter image details here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -