c# - How could I use Func to modify a single condition of a lambda -


Text after "

I have a simple method containing a query to calculate some values.

  Personal Decimal MyQueryBuilderMethod ( MyThings of the list) {return myThings.Where (x => x.Id == 1). Selection (X = & gt ; (x.ThisValue * x.That)) .sum (); }   

My intention is to modify this method that I have x Allow this value field to allow the object to be asked in the object.

If I specify where my query is, I might pass a predicate but in this case, I just want to change the value of x.ThisValue

  Personal Decimal MyQueryBuilderMethod (Listings. ThingsViewModel & gt; MyThings; ThingsViewModel, bool & gt; predicates of the ceremony) Return my myths. Where (predicates) Select (x = & gt; (x.ThisValue * x.That). .Sum (); }   

Ideally, I want to pass in something like: (things, x.ThisOtherValue)

  MyQueryBuilderMethod   

After

should work:

  Personal Decimal MyQueryBuilderMethod ( & Lt; ThingsViewModel & gt; MyThings for the list & lt; ThingsViewModel, Decimal & gt; (; x.Id == 1) .sum (X => (thisValue (x) * x.That X for the list = & gt;) thisValue) {myThings.Where to return; }   

I also select (...). Less (but) by equivalent Sum (...) >.

Then you can call it like this:

  var results = MyQueryBuilderMethod (My Things, T = & gt; T. this value);    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -