css - Iconfont charachterspace collapses in Android (Fontastic) -


I used Fontastic.me to create iconstools. It is the default browser of Android 4.2.2 and 4.3 (example: Modern Samsung Tablets) works very well. In these browsers, there is no width of characters in the entire font. It happens with every font made with Fontastic.me (even the fonts that supply themselves). This is a big problem when mouse (horizontally) focusing the mouse.

I have set up a web page to test it. Pink color indicates the character's width The following screenshots compare normal behavior with Android browver-behavior:

I'm sure this is due to the fontstick, because when I use Incom as a fontgenerator If I do, then the problem does not occur. I have also informed the owner but he says that he can not take note of this as he is no longer meant to install an Android emulator on his Mac.

Is there any clue about what is happening to anyone here? What happens due to falling space?

I had the same problem yesterday, I solved it with a little work. As you said, when you want to text-align: focus the icon with the center; It ends more accurately if you keep it on the left side, then it is left as a purpose, so I gave the special element the same width as the icon and centered the speudo element with margin: 0 auto ; In that case you can leave the text aligned and leave it.

I know that this is not the right solution, but now it works for me and maybe even for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -