How to do clear focus for Multiple EditText in Android -


In my application, I have 3 EditText with focus The problem is, I want to clear the focus of the EditText , which is noted when the user clicks on the submit button, I edittext.clearFocus () is used If I can clear the focus for single code in EditText , multiple EditText

click on the submit button, Has suggested and it works great

  yourEditText.setFocusable (false); yourEditText.setFocusableInTouchMode (true); YourEditText1.setFocusable (wrong); YourEditText1.setFocusableInTouchMode (true); YourEditText2.setFocusable (wrong); yourEditText2.setFocusableInTouchMode (true);    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -