matlab - How to import and read a large data set, with respect to time? -


Diving directly on the question:

values. 1x1 structure is detected when the met lobe is loaded, within which the following are:

information {1x1 structure}

X {1x1 structure}

Y { 1x31 Structure}

Description {1x1 Structure}

My data stays in Y. When I open each strait, there is more data. However, the data of interest is only one of the data sets, it allows the data to be called.

Data 1x27048

I know that the total simulation time to generate statistics is 27 seconds @ 0.001; That is, each value is generated after 0.001 seconds.

I have already separated values.mat into essential values ​​in SP.mate.

  values_sep.mat {27048x2}: 27048x1 = original data; 27048x2 = TIME (0,0.001,0.002 ... 27);   

I'm determined to read this data set according to the prescribed data

time ---- data

0.001 - value_1 < / P>

0.002 - value_2 ... 0.00N - value_N.

Whenever I try to read this data in Simu links, then all get color lines on the scope. All other methods have also become useless (from the workspace, 27048x2 (with time)).

Please guide me to read this data set periodically.

The first comment @ am304

 Screen shot -> </ p> <blockquote> <p> Please see the picture added: </ p> <p> A - I have defined the data as the structure. </ P> <p> B - When I try to add the name of the matte file (KLPD.mat), I get this error </ P> <p> C & amp; D - of data created by me Explanation. </ P> </ blockquote> </ div> <p> <div class =

Use block, but confirm Please arrange your data so that the first column time is the data point and the second column is the actual data.

If you tick "Interpolate data", then simulate your data in your original data .

If you use a variable-phase solver, set the maximum step size to 0.001 or a fixed-phase solver with time of 0.001 Use you for 27 Set Imuleshn stop time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -