python - Get subarray from bi-dimensional array in just one line -


I have a problem finding and receiving from a two-dimensional array in Python and trying the array I get it For example does not pretend to use the structure. Someone knows how to get this array in just one or a few lines of code.

Thank you.

An example is:

  my_dimensional_array   

I need to go back

 <(1, 'A'), (1, 'b'), (2, 'c') code> my_single_array_from_1 = [(1, 'a'), (1, 'b')]    

You can use the my_dimensional_array to select the elements whose first value is 1 In [16]: my_dimensional_array = [[17] in [(1, 'a'), (1, 'b'), (2, 'c')] : [Item in item i_dimensional_array if item [0] == 1] outside [17]: [(1, 'a'), (1, 'b')] < / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -