web services - Open street Map How to get coordonates of all citys in a specific country -


I am using openstreetmap webservices so that the gender and latitude can be received from the cities and in contrast to what I want to add A simple selection button was sent to Coutry and the city to the WEEB user so that I would send my request like this:

In which "xxxxx" and "yy" by country and user Selected city is The problem is that I did not get any request that would give me all the cities of the country at the same time from the OSM, so I can reduce the request sent to the OSM service and all the cities and their information. So did the OSM have made me a request to make all the cities or do I need to define them in my database or script file?

This is not really a specific task for a geographical (which is).

You can get this information through the raw or via the OSM. But there is no direct route for this because to know which city is related, you have to do some post processing of data.

I think finding a database already has been catching information that you are looking for. Try asking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -