actionscript 3 - How to have a placeholder text and remove it when the first letter is inputted? -


I'm reading on textevent to use it, but I'm also not sure how to be a holder.

What is placeholder text? Another dynamic text field? For example, on the Facebook app, it says email or phone on it, when I type a letter, "email or phone" disappears, but if I remove my input, the place holder will appear again it happens!

Somewhere I would appreciate to start, thank you!

I failed to link well, but I think "mask text input" Finding useful Flex components can be found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -