css - Modify table td width -


I work with XML and XSL.

I want to create a table using XML and using XSL, my table in width XML will be:

    

So, I have 4 columns. What is the best way to modify each width of 4 columns?

Personally, I think why use XSLT to add a strange question markup

This is html that you are creating, thus I believe that your live results show up in a browser in a way. Then I suggest that you use the old CSS for the plane to perform the presentation.

To do this, just add a class to your table tag and then add CSS to the style.

Example:

& lt; Table class = "minwable" & gt;

and then adding a style part (linked to inline or separate file)

gt;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -