javascript - Dynamics CRM setFormNotification in Quick Create Form -


Field phone number, mail or business phone is empty, so I created a javascript to prevent the lead from saving. If any of these areas is empty, then I use the configuration notification so that the user knows that it is not possible to save it.

My problem arises when I use the same code to create a lead quick form and setFormNotification is not shown. When I debug, setFormNotification shows an incorrect value, but I can not find anything in the SDK which says that set formulation is not available for the form of the cooke form.

Another strange thing is that form a quick form, a form notification shows that if any of the necessary files are not filled, then it shows that the information of the form can be shown, but my cases In: Not from my javascript

Does anyone know why this happens? And does anyone have to show form notifications in a quick create form? According to this, it seems that the setFormNotification for the Quick Create form is

I still have to validate it with CRM 2015 form does not work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -