c# - How to send bulk email using smtp avoiding spam -


I have a website and I need to send newsletters for around 2 customers. But email to customers in the spam sent. How to remove this problem? Please suggest smtp configuration to avoid spam in any case.

I am sending

1) HTML text 2) I use the C # code to send mail 3) Let me address some emails with my domain name for example : Newsletter@mydomain.com as ADDRESS

Thank you in advance.

Firstly send a test to a service like

From there, You can diagnose the report lines with "1.0" or "-0.5" as they are issues that affect your overall score (& gt; 10.0 = spam). This may be a problem with your HTML or how you are setting up your MIME header.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -