Codeigniter:Not found error -


I'm the start of the codeigniter. I have created a project called 'Administration' in Codeigniter. It has a login page named login.php which is in View / login.php. The login controller, which is set as the base controller for the admins controller, looks like this:

  CI_Controller {class in the class login} {public function index () {$ data ['msg'] = '' ; $ This- & gt; Load-> View ('Login', $ data); } Public Function User Login () {$ this-> form_validation- & gt; set_rules ('uname', 'username', 'required'); $ This- & gt; form_validation- & gt; set_rules ('login_password', 'password', 'required'); $ Msg = $ this- & gt; Login_model- & gt; Get_login (); If ($ this-> form_validation-> run () === incorrect) {$ data ['msg'] = ''; $ This- & gt; Load-> View ('Login', $ data); } And if ($ msg == 0) {$ data ['msg'] = 'Username and password do not match'; $ This- & gt; Load-> View ('Login', $ data); } And {echo "login success"; Exit; When I type the correct username and password, I get the "login success" message. After a few days, I updated my Ubuntu system. When I type the username and password and submit the login button, I have received the following error message Requested URL / Administrator / Index Php / login / user server was not found on this server. What is the real problem in my project? Please help me ... thanks in the future ...   

make 2 changes to the config.php file

The first one is:

  `$ config ['uri_protocol'] =" auto ";`   

to

  `$ config ['uri_protocol'] =" REQUEST_URI "`   

The second one is:

  $ config ['index_page '] =' Index.php ';   

to

  $ config ['index_page'] = 'index.php?';    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -