In python, how do I create two index slicing for my own matrix class? -


I'm trying to write my own matrix class in Python, in fact, for testing purposes this matrix class Is in C ++ and I am using SWIG to interface between two. However, for this question, it may be easy to consider the pure Python implementation of the matrix class.

I want to be able to call this matrix class and want to use two-indexed slicing action. For example, after we created 4x4 matrix of people,

  & gt; & Gt; & Gt; A = matrix (4,4,1)   

I want to be able to get sub2x2 matrix:

  & gt; & Gt; & Gt; A [1: 2,1: 2]   

I have heard about the code <__> Hollis __ , but it seems that this only allows for single skiing Gives, e.g. One [1: 2] . How can I do a two-index skiing so that I can call A [i: j, l: k] ?

Thank you!

Note that __ getslice __ dislikes so consider the following minimum example Do:

  square fu: def __getitem __ (auto, * args): print args f = foo () f [1: 2,2: 4]   

It will print:

  ((piece (1, 2, none), piece (2, 4, none)),   < p> If you have a look at, you will see that there are  piece  objects:  

.. Slice is expanded to extend the slice. Special read-only attributes: start is bottom bound; paused is upper bound; step is the phase value; Everybody is left none These types of attributes can be of any type.

Here it should be clear how to implement your 2 index slice handling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -